...only those who risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go.!
-T.S.Elliot

4 September 2007

Finally here..

blog (n). (blŏg)
intr.v. blogged, blog·ging, blogs
an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log

...I dont quite think, this word existed a decade ago...should be one of those "new entrants" into the English Language Dictionaries, being modified from eternity..to be honest, I would have been looking for a dictionary myself if asked for such a kind of a "word" less than 3years ago..

I guess, this is the Orkut age and that kind of time seems like a mini-generation..trust me on this again, that I would have struggled to reach to this precise "dictionarized" meaning , had'nt I read the above..

ahh, but didnt we engineers always feel, its more important to know the concept rather than the formulas..! So what's in the dictionary meaning, I always knew its some kind of individual writings's on the Web..

Just wanted to make sure, the "equations" are in place, before I set out writting the concepts..

1 comment:

Punam said...

Very true ...